Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Skype to the Hospital?


Well my daddy brought me to the hospital tonight to see my mom and it was wonderful just to see her. She had been crying because we had not been able to see her yesterday; they are hoping she might get to go home on Wednesday or Thursday and I can't wait! Neither can she.

I can always tell she is sad and last night when we talked over Skype she was crying and touching the screen at us. She misses us like crazy and we miss her. It really makes me a sad puppy when my mom is sad. I usually do a good job of making her smile and I always know which buttons to push which makes me that special therapy for her. She needs me more than ever as she battles this deadly disease.

Well tonight, we all go to take a short nap until a nurse came in to wake up my mom (apparently she hasn't been able sleep and now I know why) She gets way too many interruptions in her room; about every 10 minutes it seems she needs to have her temperature taken and so much more. I can't get over all that my mom has been through and I plan to take such good care of her when she finally gets home. She deserves lots and lots of Blue Belle kisses!)

Well on Sunday, when we couldn't come and visit her; my dad and her talked on the phone and installed something called "Skype" on both Macs since most MAC puters come equipped with webcams?; only the sound for my mom could not be heard. I would see her but she looked just like she was stuck in a bubble and couldn't talk. Tonto really did think she was hurt in there and was very afraid that daddy would put him inside that box with mommy. He squirmed and squiggled, screamed Owwwww! It was so funny that I had to go chase him and poke him in the butt with my nose.

But anyway back to my visit with mom; we got to spend some good quality time together as brushed me out and used that washless shampoo on me very lightly and then she used plenty of towels to rub that stuff off of me. She brushed me and I looked just like a princess! I feel like a princess too!

Well mom called the company about getting some kind an affiliate membership and they do offer it! Yippee! I will more than glad be the spokemodel on my blog for Active Dogs.com! They do offer all of the required patches needed for your service dog's vest and they will sew on the patches for your ease. I plan to write up reviews of some of the vests because have bought quite a few from them over the years and they are a very nice company with excellent customer service.

I have a homemade vest that I got from a Pet Show that I wouldn't mind sorting here with some patches. It's made of clothe and its' so pretty. I have another red one the mom is going to take the a shop and have them measure me and get it customized just for me. I don't know those fancy words; just a very smart Sheltie!

1 comment:

TC said...

Tried to comment before but it wouldn't let me?
Glad you got to spend good quality time with your mommy Blue Belle. Hope Tonto doesn't think the computer will eat him anymore.
Take good care of mommy and of course Tonto and Daddy too!
You do look like a princess, Dispatch is jealous, he's a bit scruffy now.