Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mom came home for 1 day...

Well my mom came home from the hospital for just 1 day and spent one night at home. I was so happy she was back but she wasn't feeling herself. She seemed to be in lots of pain and I tried to get close to her so that she could pet me and get out some of her frustrations from the pain on me. My fur is just like medicine but this time it was different. She was crying and making lots of noises that scared me but I knew that I needed to be right by her side no matter what.

My brother Tonto took care of her while I was gone on a walk with dad as you can see right her. We mostly worked as a team trying to make her as comfortable as possible. On Thursday she mostly lied down on the couch sleeping off the pain but I could tell something was seriously wrong with her. I slept right down below her on the floor just in case she needed me.

Later that night (Thursday night), Dad did the drill of locking me and Tonto out on the patio as all these men came inside and took her away on this rolling bed thing. I watched carefully and saddened that my mom was going to go away again and would not be at home with us. I've been worried about her and hoping she is going to be OK.

I did get to go see her last night in the hospital and she appeared to be in much better shape last night and I even got to see and meet her room mate in the hospital who very nice and loved having the doggie therapy that I offered. I tried my best not to give out my French Kisses but sometimes I let myself get the best of me and I think I learned how to do those from Mom and Dad but my neighbor who is only 14 years old taught me even more how to do that but letting me lick the inside of her mouth for long periods of time. Mom and Dad don't like when I do that but I try my best not too but sometimes I can't help but give some very intimate kisses!

We had fun together and then I got to go home and will be visiting again with her soon! Till then let's hope my mommy gets better and can come home soon!

No comments: